Idle Games

Jan 20, 2021, 19:23 pm

Has anyone else got an addiction to idle games / clicker games?
It's a habit of mine to play them (play being a loose term) and just zone out as it basically plays itself.
Not sure if it's the liking of the numbers going up or what but I have a few on my Phone and PC right now.

Such as:

Leaf Blower Revolution
Clicker Heroes
Blush Blush

Mobile has:

Tiny Worlds
AdVenture Communist
(and a few more which turned out to be advert spam central so I uninstalled, but i've tried a LOT of them)
Meow

Jan 20, 2021, 19:34 pm

I use to love "The Button" game. Or was it the red button?

Jan 20, 2021, 19:39 pm

PineappleCake wrote: Jan 20, 2021, 19:34 pm I use to love "The Button" game. Or was it the red button?
Is the one you're referring too this one?
I did play that for a long time a couple of years ago but hit late game too early and got bored. xD
Meow

Jan 21, 2021, 20:04 pm

Its not my favorite type of game but I did play cookie clicker because one of my friends was addicted to mass producing grammas and introduced me to it. I am quite attached to my wrist tendons and I don't like putting them in jeopardy but I do see the appeal of all the bouncing numbers :rofl:

Jan 22, 2021, 19:05 pm

Nope actually there was a different one that predated that. It was just a big red button that replied hilariously as you kept pushing it.
admin Patreon Forum Badge
Site Admin

Jan 22, 2021, 22:53 pm

Left Blow Revolution looks hilarious and fun. :lmao:
Ten percent of nothin' is... let me do the math here... nothin' into nothin'... carry the nothin'...

Jan 23, 2021, 12:23 pm

Saeyra wrote: Jan 21, 2021, 20:04 pm Its not my favorite type of game but I did play cookie clicker because one of my friends was addicted to mass producing grammas and introduced me to it. I am quite attached to my wrist tendons and I don't like putting them in jeopardy but I do see the appeal of all the bouncing numbers :rofl:

I don't blame you. It's basically a skinner box class of games but I love 'em.

PineappleCake wrote: Jan 22, 2021, 19:05 pm Nope actually there was a different one that predated that. It was just a big red button that replied hilariously as you kept pushing it.

Ahh okay, can't say I've ever played that one.

admin wrote: Jan 22, 2021, 22:53 pm Left Blow Revolution looks hilarious and fun. :lmao:

It's a unique take on the idle games, and it's quite a bit of fun.
I've hit the endgame now and just waiting for new updates, since the dev updates it quite often.
I found it through DangerouslyFunny's youtube videos. xD
Meow

Jan 23, 2021, 19:41 pm

I found it!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/350852/

This isn't the original but it looks like a close copy.

Apr 26, 2022, 17:18 pm

I'm not big on most clicker games, at least not long term. I play for a few minutes, get bored, and move on... But they're fun while it lasts, I guess?
admin Patreon Forum Badge
Site Admin

Jun 20, 2022, 16:41 pm

Lately I've been playing a lot of Planet Wars, its a lot of fun!
Ten percent of nothin' is... let me do the math here... nothin' into nothin'... carry the nothin'...